Qitmeer网络&Bithumb Global联合举办线上AMA活动圆满结束

Qitmeer网络与Bithumb Global交易所联合举办线上AMA交流活动圆满结束。

2020年7月15日晚上8:00在韩国kakao社群, **Abdullah Han** 和 **Tong Zhou** 为韩国社群用户讲解了Qitmeer网络,受到了社区用户的热烈欢迎,并积极参与了AMA的提问互动环节,社区反映热烈。

摘选AMA线上活动(英文回顾):

• Mr.Abdullah Han, Please kindly introduce yourself and your vision about Qitmeer

Hello, Everyone. It’s very nice to talk to community directly through this great opportunity. For myself, i am very actively involved with both industry which is fin-tech and Islamic Finance. I am very passionate about empowering businesses to become global brands with socially responsible impact. At present, i am the co-founder of Qitmeer network, a public blockchain foundation based on Block-DAG and Proof of Work. Therefore the network aims to act as the overall financial infrastructure to seamlessly converge all the areas, thereby enhancing financial inclusion.Furthermore, I am the representing the network in the Islamic Finance Services Board as the observer member, an organization serving as an international standard-setting body of regulatory and supervisory agencies that have vested interest in ensuring the soundness and stability of the Islamic financial services industry, which is defined broadly to include banking, capital market and insurance. As at June 2020, the 187 members of the IFSB comprise 79 regulatory and supervisory authorities, 9 international inter-governmental organisations, and 99 market players (financial institutions, professional firms, industry associations and stock exchanges) operating in 57 jurisdictions. We are using our know-how in blockchain to develop the overall ecosystem with regulators and 700 Islamic Banks.Please check my speech in world bank:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqUjh61EphU&t=42sPlease refer my panel discussion in Islamic Development Bank:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_syVrVhR9M&t=1889s Last but not least, Welcome our community to interact with me through:https://twitter.com/Abdulla31280434https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdullah-han-785b7ba0/

• How Qitmeer will contribute Islamic Finance industry ?

Similar to traditional Financial system, the Islamic Finance industry with a size of 3 trillion USD is also facing challenges from Pandemic, Qitmeer could contribute the industry from the following levels:A. The infrastructure development should not only be limited with physical infrastructure, it should expand to the new horizon, such as IOT, 5G, public blockchain,etc. Therefore, Public blockchain based on POW should be a public instrument to serve the good of whole humanity, so Qitmeer, aims to serve the emerging economy is going to help the digital economy obtain leadership in the new wave. B. Billions of people in the Muslim world are unbanked people , it’s a huge liability for government to address financial inclusion in this area. We could create fiat money based payment system to solve this problem, it’s way cheaper and efficient. Qitmeer could act as the decentralized infrastructure to support applications for payment and remittanceC. The Islamic liquidity pool has a huge demand for stable, long term and cash flow generating assets. However it’s very hard to achieve this due to high transaction cost in a cross border implementation level. We could create fixed income infrastructure asset based Qitmeer to serve Islamic banks, act as the bridge to connect the digital economy and real economy.

• Introduce yourself and Qitmeer architect.

hello, dear friends from Korea, my name is Huangjin Zhou, you also could call me Tony, the first community researcher of Qitmeer network. I am a Serial Entrepreneur in various blockchain and Internet startups as Lead developer, also I am a master student of Computer Engineering in American University of Sharjah. Qitmeer is committed to develop a USABLE inclusive finical public blockchain. Currently blockchain is more conceptual rather than practical, that’s what Qitmeer technology community strives for and hope more contributors will join us, welcome to contribute all your precious ideas and codes on our github, github.com/Qitmeer, let us participate in the great career.

• What is Qitmeer Consenus protocol and why could it solve the Blockchain trilemma

Qitmeer network is the infrastructure of the new generation payment network based on BlockDAG technology. Using MeerDAG protocol, while ensuring security, decentralization and fairness, it greatly improves TPS. The reason behind is straightforward, simily put, MeerDAG has safely solved the fork problem, which limits the scalability of Bitcoin.

• Why Qitmeer adopts Hybrid(mixed) Mining Algorithms?

Hybrid Mining is challenging, esically on mixing the whole POW stack, that is, CPU,GPU, FPGA and ASIC(coming), Qitmeer is a POW (proof-of-work) based network, uses a variety of mining algorithms, such as GPU(cuckoo cycle ) and FPGA hybrid(mixed) mining, to ensure network stability and fair distribution. Mixed mining enhances the network diversity, so various miner with different could join Qitmeer smoothly, besides, more hash-power accumulated in this network will make this network more robust and dectrentrialized.

• How to issue assets on Qitmeer?

MeerToken native custom token issuance is not only convenient for supervision, but also has basic value support. Other than tokens issued on Ethereum, all the tokens must be converted from the equal amount of native token, what’s more, only organizations with reputations have the issuance permission, so there would little possibility to issue trash assets.

• Does Qitmeer support smart contract?

Yes, Qitmeer has a cross-chain based smart contract framework. Cross-chain offers more inclusion to the whole blockchain ecosystem and more stability to the Qitmeer public chain. We already know that Qitmeer public chain could sustain heavy transaction throughput as public chain, however, the scalability is not enough to undertake the infinitive decentralized finical application ecosystem, so we need to separate the smart contracts on the subchain, and let the public chain just concentrate on one thing and do it well, that is Value Transfer.

摘选AMA线上活动(韩文回顾):

• 압둘라 한씨, 킷마이어에 대한 자신의 비전과 자기소개를 부탁한다.

여러분 안녕하십니까? 이 좋은 기회를 통해 직접 대화하는 것은 매우 좋은 일이다. 나로서는 핀테크와 이슬람 금융이라는 두 산업에 모두 적극적으로 참여하고 있다. 저는 기업이 사회적으로 책임감 있는 글로벌 브랜드가 될 수 있도록 힘을 실어주는 것에 매우 열정적이다. 현재 저는 블록다그와 프루프 오브 워크(Proof of Work)를 기반으로 한 퍼블릭 블록체인 재단인 킷머 네트워크의 공동 창업자입니다. Qitmeer 네트워크는 모든 영역을 원활하게 융합하기 위한 전체적인 금융 기반 구조의 역할을 수행함으로써 금융 포함을 강화하는 것을 목표입니다.더욱이 저는 이슬람 금융 서비스 위원회의 옵서버로서 네트워크를 대표하고 있으며, 이는 광범위하게 규정되어 있는 이슬람 금융 서비스 산업의 건전성과 안정성을 보장하는 데 기득권을 가진 규제 및 감독 기관의 국제 표준 설정 기구의 역할을 하는 조직이다.IFSB의 187개 회원국은 2020년 6월 현재 57개 관할구역에서 활동하고 있는 79개 규제·감독 당국, 9개 국제정부간 기구, 99개 시장 참여자(금융기관, 전문기업, 산업협회, 증권거래소)로 구성된니다. 우리는 블록체인의 노하우를 활용해 규제당국, 700개 이슬람 은행과 함께 전반적인 생태계를 발전시키고 있습니다세계은행에서의 제 연설을 확인해 보십시오.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqUjh61EphU&t=42s이슬람 개발 은행의 패널 토론 내용을 참조하십시오.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sysVrhR9M&t=1889s 마지막으로, 우리 커뮤니티에 가입하세요!https://twitter.com/Abdulla31280434https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdullah-han-785b7ba0/

• Qitmeer가 이슬람 금융 산업에 어떻게 기여할 것인가?

전통적인 금융 시스템과 유사하게 3조 달러 규모의 이슬람 금융 산업도 전 세계 유행병의 도전에 직면해 있으며, Qitmeer는 다음 단계부터 산업에 기여할 수 있습니다.A. 인프라 개발은 물리적 인프라로 한정될 뿐만 아니라 IOT, 5G, 퍼블릭 블록체인과 같은 새로운 지평으로 확장되어야 합니다. 따라서, 전쟁포로를 기반으로 한 공공 블록체인은 전 인류의 이익을 위해 봉사하는 공공의 수단이 되어야 하므로, 신흥 경제국에 봉사하는 것을 목표로 하는 킷마이어는 디지털 경제가 새로운 물결의 주도권을 획득하는 데 도움을 줄 것이다. B. 이슬람 세계의 수십억 명의 사람들이 은행을 이용하지 않는 사람들인데, 정부가 이 분야에 금융을 포함시키는 것을 다루는 것은 엄청난 책임입니다. 우리는 이 문제를 해결하기 위해 fiat money 기반의 지불 시스템을 만들고 그것은 훨씬 저렴하고 효율적입니다. Qitmeer는 지불 및 송금을 위한 애플리케이션을 지원하는 분산형 인프라 역할을 할 수 있습니다.C. 이슬람 유동성 풀은 안정적이고 장기적이며 현금 유동성을 창출하는 자산에 대한 수요가 큰니다. 그러나 국경을 초월한 이행 수준에서 높은 거래 비용 때문에 이것을 달성하는 것은 매우 어렵다. 우리는 고정 소득 기반 인프라 자산 기반의 Qitmeer를 만들어 이슬람 은행에 서비스를 제공하고, 디지털 경제와 실물 경제를 연결하는 가교 역할을 할 수 있을 것이니다.

• 자신과 Qitmeer 설계자를 소개하십시오.

안녕, 한국 친구들, 저의 이름은 황진주입니다, 킷미어 네트워크의 첫 커뮤니티 연구원이고 토니라고 불러도 좋을 것 같습니다!. 저는 리드 개발자로서 다양한 블록체인과 인터넷 스타트업의 '연쇄 기업가’로, 또한 미국 Sharjah 대학의 컴퓨터 공학 석사과정 학생입니다. Qitmeer는 사용 가능한 포함 고정형 퍼블릭 블록체인을 개발하기 위해 노력하고 있다. 현재 블록체인은 실용적이기 보다는 개념적이기 때문에 큐트마이어 기술계가 노력하고 있으며 더 많은 기여자들이 우리와 함께하기를 희망하며, 여러분의 소중한 아이디어와 코드를 우리의 github에 기부하는 것을 환영하며, github.com/Qitmeer,은 우리가 위대한 경력에 참여하도록 한다.

• Qitmeer Consenus 프로토콜이란 무엇이며, 왜 그것이 블록체인의 3단계 프로토콜들을 해결할 수 있었는가요?

Qitmeer 네트워크는 BlockDAG 기술을 기반으로 한 신세대 결제 네트워크의 인프라다. MeerDAG 프로토콜을 사용하는 동시에 보안, 분산 및 공정성을 보장하면서 TPS를 크게 개선한다. 그 배경은 간단명료하게 말하면, 미어다그가 비트코인의 확장성을 제한하는 포크 문제를 안전하게 해결했다는 것이다.

• Qitmeer가 하이브리드(혼합) 채굴 알고리즘을 채택하는 이유

하이브리드 마이닝은 기본적으로 전체 POW 스택, 즉 CPU, GPU, FPGA 및 ASIC(향후)를 혼합하는 데 도전적이며, Qitmeer는 작업증명(PRO) 기반 네트워크로 GPU(cukoo cycle)와 FPGA 하이브리드(혼합)와 같은 다양한 마이닝 알고리즘을 사용하여 네트워크 안정성과 공정한 유통을 보장한다. 혼합 채굴은 네트워크 다양성을 강화하므로 서로 다른 다양한 광부들이 Qitmeer에 원활하게 합류할 수 있을 뿐만 아니라, 이 네트워크에 축적된 더 많은 해시파워가 이 네트워크를 더욱 견고하고 방제적으로 만들 것이다.

• Qitmeer에서 자산을 발행하는 방법?

미어토큰 네이티브 커스텀 토큰 발행이 감독상 편리할 뿐만 아니라 기본가치 지원도 있다. 이더리움에서 발행된 토큰을 제외한 모든 토큰은 동일한 양의 네이티브 토큰에서 전환해야 하고, 더욱이 명성이 있는 단체만이 발급 허가를 받고 있어 쓰레기 자산을 발행할 가능성은 거의 없다.

• Qitmeer가 스마트 컨트랙트를 지원하는가?

네, 큐트마이어는 크로스체인 기반의 스마트 계약 프레임워크를 가지고 있다. 크로스체인은 전체 블록체인 생태계에 더 많은 포함을 제공하고, 큐트미어 퍼블릭 체인에 더 많은 안정성을 제공한다. 우리는 이미 Qitmeer 퍼블릭 체인이 퍼블릭 체인으로 무거운 거래 처리량을 유지할 수 있다는 것을 알고 있지만, 확장성이 부정적으로 분산된 핀테크 애플리케이션 생태계를 떠맡기에는 충분하지 않기 때문에 서브체인의 스마트 계약을 분리하고 퍼블릭 체인이 단지 한 가지에만 집중해서 잘하도록 해야 한다.t는 값 전송이다.

1赞